Friday, September 19, 2008

Today I'm baby-sitting Caleb again. He's so amusing, but he can also be a bit difficult too.
He got in trouble last night with his parents because he didn't do a specific set of pages in his workbook, so today he has to finish pages 3-14 before his parents pick him up. Of course, being at another house means different things (than normal) to do. Naturally, this would be pretty difficult to sit and finish while you know you could be playing an interesting video game or with someone else's toys. (that would be my nephew's toys, by the way)
He'll say, "I'm hungry!" or, "I can't breathe."
Hahaha, it cracks me up just as much as it annoys me.
My mind generates thoughts like, "If he would just concentrate, he would get it done quickly."

Right now, I tried making a deal with him (in a sour attempt to make him work faster) in which he would have to get through page 10 within the hour and we could play a video game for another hour. He said, "Okay!"

We'll see how it goes. Later when I update, I'll tell you how it worked out. (Crazy kid!)

♠Yesterday, I got seriously addicted to this Playstation 2 game I've had for a while, Ty the Tazmanian Tiger. Caleb (the kid I'm babysitting) wanted to play some different video games than Katamari, so I showed him Spyro and that one. In the process, I got re-addicted to it.
I don't think I've ever really been that enthralled with a game. There's this option where you can zoom in with a certain item and shoot people from a far distance. That's what won me. x3
♠My sister and I (yesterday) went to Sonic to get a treat. She got a banana split and I got a blast! We both sat there, talking, while we ate. The windows were down and the music was on. It was all kind of relaxing until my sister saw a grasshopper on the edge of the car about to come in. I told her to swat it away, but she huddled back from it. After I started laughing, she yelled, "Ahh! It's on your head!" Wildly, I grabbed for my head and made a right mess of my hair. Nothing was there.
It was very fun, even though my sister TRICKED me. xD
♠Do you remember the Korean show My Girl that I was talking about? Well, we're still not finished. It's gotten really good, but there are so many things happening at once. There's the jealous Tennis star ex-girlfriend and then a rich playboy trying to tear apart the main coupling. There are also a lot of tears and trickster jokes.
By trickster jokes, I mean:
•If you hold your breathe when you're in an elevator until you get to the bottom your wish will come true.
•If you count to five, your true love will appear in front of you.
It is very interesting, though. Definitely interesting enough to keep watching, that's for sure. :3
I may post a bit later today, so look forward to it! (hahaha, sure... x3)

2 comments:

Kris said...

wow. those are obvious tricks. I hope no one fell for them. that'd be so funny

Rian said...

lotio i agree with kris... and I LOVE KATAMARI~!! have you ever tried to do the jukebox dance!? it's really fun. On just beautiful katamari.