Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween in September

For some reason, I thought that it was the end of October already. I was getting all excited for my friend Will's party (that's on Halloween), too. When I went out and bought candy, I decided that I wanted to give out the candy to some of my friends. Hahaha, I felt pretty strange just bringing a bunch of candy on a random day to school. It was actually rather fun seeing lots of my friends smile over such a small thing. It was worth it!

Another strange (random) thing is: I like vinegar chips! They're my favorite kind. Now that I think about it, I also like cheddar chips. But I don't like ranch (for salad). I don't like onions either. I'm pretttty sure that I don't like liver too. (random food facts!~)

Beans and blueberries have a lot of antioxidants in them. I'm proud of those cute little snacks! (snacks?) If you have the opportunity to eat them, go ahead! They're great for your heart!

When you see the biggest smile on someone's face, feel glad that you know true happiness still exists.

3 comments:

Kris said...

that's hilarious. but it is nice that yougot to do something nice for your friends.

Rian said...

hey heeey. How's life? :D

Unknown said...

can't believe its been two years since I've talked to you. I don't even know what I'm doing i can only really type because i know there's virtually no chance of you ever seeing this. I don't know what i ever did to hurt you but i never got a chance to tell you how bad i feel about it. i was going through a devastating time in my life and i couldn't see what was right in front of me. I regret i lost one of my best friends still and i just wish fate would have looked down then and cut some slack.I miss you amanda :/ wish we were still friends. I wished none of this happened two years ago, i would love to see what would unfold but for now i can just type into my own oblivion hehe X3