Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And then the day starts!

Last night I had a crazy dream. For some reason, I had twins (and no, I'm not actually a mother). Both the girl and boy would follow me no matter what I was doing. Strangely, the girl never said much, keeping quiet throughout the dream. The boy on the other hand, was extremely annoying. He couldn't quit moving around and he'd trip and fall when I told him to calm down. I scolded him and then (ahhh! weird!) he turned into a cookie that lost its arms and legs. That part was actually kind of touching, because the cookie-son had a sad expression on his face. Since I didn't know what else to do, I put him in my shirt pocket, checking on him every so often.
That was the only part of my dream that had the twins in it. I think I actually miss the little buggers.

I read a quote in a blog yesterday, but the only part that really appealed to me is this, "Never regret anything that made you smile." That's one of the truest things I've ever heard. Don't forget it!

When I went on photobucket today, I was looking for a good chocolate picture. Of course, there were perverted ones (that's like.. to be expected nowadays), but there were also a lot of cute ones. This is the one I liked the best. I think it is very cute!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kris said...

that is very cool. sparkly.