Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Deciding Blunders

A lot of things have been changing lately. I'm going through ridiculous mood swings for no reason in particular. Its actually very funny. Looking back at my behavior really amuses me!

Well!! I've been thinking about it for a while, but now I've finally decided. I'm going to become a vegetarian. Even though I know it'll be difficult, I'm still looking forward to it. My reasons for doing this are: 1) I'm not a big fan of meat in general. 2) Thinking about eating animals almost seems like cannibalism, since we're pretty much made of the same stuff. 3) It seems like a challenge!

I'll update my "status" on how this is going. Who knows? Maybe I don't have enough incentive to make it work; maybe it'll be extremely easy.

I finished Breaking Dawn a while ago, but I never posted it, I guess. Now that I've actually seen a commercial for the Twilight movie, I'm looking forward to it. It seems like a very.... Lovely! movie.

Today, I gave one of my friends some manga suggestions. I'll suggest them to you too!


Read:
Superior

Lovely Complex
Both of them are quite touching! If you're bored, then go ahead and check out mangafox.com and search for the titles.

1 comment:

Kris said...

they both look very interesting.and wow, a vegetarian. I actually know a few. It seems like a good thing to do, but I wouldn't be able to. It's nice that you can make the commitment. Breaking Dawn was SO awesome. i can't wait for the movie. I hope they don't totally ruin it...