Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For quite a while now, I've been sitting here sifting through blogs and being inspired. There was one (ironically, the one I like the most) that had a lot of interesting things in it, like game links, videos and amusing stories. There were more about moms buying their children bizarre toys and old men talking about politics. Since I just started blogging, I'm surprised that I've already seen so many fantastic things.

Because of the hurricane, the electricity at home went out. (shocker) Luckily, my mom let my sister and I go to the hospital with her (where she works) and kind of relax in the break room. One of the pharmacists brought this DVD series of this Korean drama "My Girl" to watch since they had to stay over night. She told my sister and I that we could watch it if we liked. At first, we weren't sure (You know... subtitles and all) but we stuck it in there.


It was the most hilarious thing! The characters would flail and jump around like toddlers. It was a real crack up. There were actually 9 disks, two episodes (hour each) on each. Naturally, we weren't able to watch all of it. Hahahaha, it was very good though.
Imagine my surprise when my mom came home today and handed me the case? All the bright colors popping out, I took it from her.
That's probably what I'll be doing for the rest of my school break, watching this Korean drama. I recommend it, really!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rian said...

AWESOME!!! that sounds hilarious... just reading about it made me laugh. yeah, you should totally join us tonight on our cbox!! (inthemindsofknr) yep. 8:30 is the normal time... come check it out! we go CRAZY then... well, we're ALREADY crazy but that doesn't matter... :)
come see us, we really enjoy your company!
tZvR (RIAN!!)

Kris said...

sounds hilarious. foreign shows usually are, though.
I agree with Rian! You should come join us!
Kris.