Friday, September 19, 2008

And then this happened.

Caleb ended up not finishing his work. I think that it is partially my fault for not setting up the perfect "work setting". He didn't get to play video games, though.

There was a lot of crying in my family today. I probably won't go into details, but it was very unsettling. One of the larger details involved a totaled car. Yeah, I know what you're thinking... Or maybe not.. but this was a pretty dramatic day. At least we got some pizza out of it.

I do want to say one thing about my little Gaia Chatterboxians. Today they (three out of normally none) helped me, and gave me a lot of encouragement for the thing that was hurting me. They even offered to discuss it in private messages (pm's). That really made me happy. Normally the cool kids (hahaha) on Gaia will say something like this, "Oh BBY. That's bad!" or "WTFBBQ?!" It makes me feel a little comforted that people on Gaia would really discuss my problems with me so easily. (maybe it wasn't easy, though) Thank you!

Just so you know... I think that if you have faith in what you do, if you really will it to happen, then it will work out in the best way possible. Please work hard and accomplish your dreams. Take a soothing walk and relieve your stresses just because it makes you feel good. Be a bright individual!♥

1 comment:

Kris said...

awesome! I play gaia too! my name is kashiena.
Yeah, when I'm on, I only go on the writing boards. I have no idea why. That's nice that you got help when you needed it.
These sound like first grade sentences.
and the funniest thing about the car, and i'm assuming there was a crash, is that my aunt had a wreck today.
it's not really funny, but it's a weird coincidence