Sunday, September 28, 2008

At Catherine's House!

This weekend, I had a super time at Catherine's house. Ha ha ha, it really was a lot of fun. There was chocolate, scary movies, "girl talk" and every thing else!

We actually went to Target to buy some chocolate, because of a ridiculous television show that showed a European bakery making some sweets that consisted of a chocolate over chocolate cake! We were practically drooling on the screen, so we decided that we needed some real chocolate. That's where Target came in handy!

One of the funnier things about Catherine's house is her dogs; one in particular is very stinky. It'll bark at me every time I come into its vision, even when I've been there all day. Eventually, I just started laughing at it, because it started getting so ridiculous it was amusing. I felt bad though, because her mom would have to shush it down every time. Maybe that actually made it a little bit more funny... or maybe not.

I had a great weekend, but I have a feeling that school isn't going to be as great tomorrow. Not to mention... tomorrow is picture day. Ahh!! The horror! I'm just going to slap on some regular clothes, because in my case, the picture will turn out bad no matter what I do. x3

Here is a super cute guy called Panda Apple that I have on my Sanrio pen.<33

1 comment:

Rian said...

i like it's shirt. and chocolate is good. i must agree.